An E-Publisher is Born....
Astraea was formed in 2010 when Stephanie Taylor saw the need for a non-erotic e-publisher that offers wholesome reads but still maintains the quality of mainstream romance. The first titles for Astraea were launched in February 2011.
With over six years experience in the publishing industry and an avid reader, owner Stephanie looks forward to working with her authors, having fun, and bringing you the best books available.
Astraea is a royalty paying publisher, NOT a vanity press.
What can Astraea offer you as an author? Here's a few highlights:
- Working one on one with our cover artist to develop a cover you can be proud to display
- 50% royalties on AstraeaPress.com site sales, 40% on third party sites
- Print available for books approx. 50,000 words and up
- Represented by L. Perkins Agency for foreign rights and audio
- Attention to developing the writing craft during editing
- Provide books at a cheaper price to meet anyone's budget
- Direct communication lines between owner, editors, cover artist, and authors.